by Mary-Anne Haupt, Facilitator
Typically, the shamanic practitioner sees health issues as being connected to the loss of energy, or power, and will work to balance these issues, often seeking to return lost energy, remove negativity and return the client to wholeness. Sometimes, the practitioner will bring back advice from the spirit realms, perhaps action points, mantras or ‘homework’ for the client to aid them on their healing journey. As with most energy-based therapies, it is always the responsibility of the client to be absolutely willing and ready to make the necessary changes for a positive, healthier way of Being.
- Problem solving
- Deepening of creativity and self-expression
- Developing a regular spiritual practice
- Healing of childhood wounds and trauma
- Developing a sense of personal power, integrity and authenticity
- Connecting to spiritual guidance and support
- Developing a personal relationship with Nature and the environment you live in
- Cultivating a sense of place and purpose in life
- Being intuitive means that you are able to tap into subconscious information in order to receive guidance about every day life.